Offering an unparalleled level of assessment support, IB Prepared: History has been developed directly with the IB to provide the most up-to-date, authentic and authoritative guidance on DP assessment.
- Consolidate analytical and essay-writing skills via activities that can be related to all DP History Papers.
- Ensure that learners understand assessment requirements with clear explanations of each component, past paper material and model answers.
- Maximise assessment potential with strategic tips, highlighted common errors and annotated sample answers.
- Build students' confidence using exam-style questions and practice papers, with accompanying answers.
- IB Prepared: History is available in print or online.
- This Online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2023. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account.
- Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this.