Coverage in all four skills with up-to-date technical content.
- Helps students to combine their knowledge of English with their technical knowledge.
- Develops all four skills through varied activities. Five units out of thirty are based on interviews with students and practising engineers and place more emphasis on listening skills.
- Up-to-date technical content.
- Authentic reading and listening passages covering a wide range of topics, e.g. materials, mechanisms, forces, safety at work, engineering design, automated systems, robotics, hydraulics, process control, and CAD.
- Comprehensive glossary of technical terms which forms a useful mini-dictionary of Engineering.
- Separate Answer Book with a key to all exercises, the tapescripts, and useful unit-by-unit teaching notes.
- Designed for easy use by the non-specialist teacher.
|Wydawnictwo||Oxford University Press|
|Autor||Eric H. Glendinning, Norman Glendinning|