English File fourth edition has built on tried and trusted methodology and contains uniquely motivating lessons and activities that encourage students to discuss topics with confidence.
- NEW and updated texts, topics and listenings, based on feedback from English File teachers.
- NEW Teacher's Resource Centre allows you to manage all English File resources and teaching materials in one place online.
- NEW video listening activity integrated in to each even-numbered File. These short documentaries and dramas make class time more dynamic and exciting.
- NEW Student's Book Classroom Presentation Tool shows the course content on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.
- NEW Online Practice provides learners with extra practice activities for each File and allows them to check their progress.
- Online Practice includes new Sound Bank videos, with unique opportunity to watch and listen to a clear model of the English sounds and new interactive videos where students can take part in the Rob and Jenny drama themselves.
- Award-winning Say It app develops students confidence with pronunciation and allows them to see their intonation and stress. Includes English File wordlists and Sounds Bank Charts.
Oxford University Press
Christina Latham-Koenig, Clive Oxenden, Jerry Lambert, Paul Seligson