Law for Business Students is the popular textbook for introducing legal concepts to non-law students in a practical, engaging way through real-life cases relevant to the business world. A clear explanation of the study of law and study skills leads into the main core topics of law: contract (including intellectual property), tort, employment and business organisations (including formation), governance and dissolution. The book includes a range of features to aid understanding, applying and analysing legal concepts:
- Scenario – to encourage development of opinions and application of relevant legal concepts.
- Worth thinking about – discussion points to analyse within the classroom.
- Exam tips – pointing to areas of the law which are ripe for questions in an exam, to help revision practice.
- Chapter summaries – to reinforce learning of key concepts.
- Key terms – highlighted in margin notes.
- Review questions with answers – self-test questions and worked exam examples to consolidate knowledge, encouraging students to apply the law and boost confidence.
- Advanced questions – to challenge students in developing knowledge of the law.