English File fourth edition has built on tried and trusted methodology and contains uniquely motivating lessons and activities that encourage students to discuss topics with confidence.
- NEW and updated texts, topics and listenings, based on feedback from English File teachers.
- NEW Teacher's Resource Centre allows you to manage all English File resources and teaching materials in one place online.
- NEW video listening activity integrated in to each even-numbered File. These short documentaries and dramas make class time more dynamic and exciting.
- NEW Student's Book Classroom Presentation Tool shows the course content on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.
- NEW Online Practice provides learners with extra practice activities for each File and allows them to check their progress.
- Online Practice includes new Sound Bank videos, with unique opportunity to watch and listen to a clear model of the English sounds and new interactive videos where students can take part in the Rob and Jenny drama themselves.
- Award-winning Say It app develops students confidence with pronunciation and allows them to see their intonation and stress. Includes English File wordlists and Sounds Bank Charts.