Prepare for Microsoft Exam PL-900: Demonstrate your real-world knowledge of the fundamentals of Microsoft Power Platform, including its business value, core components, and the capabilities and advantages of Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents. Designed for business users, functional consultants, and other professionals, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Describe the business value of Power Platform
- Identify the Core Components of Power Platform
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Apps
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Virtual Agents
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you are a business user, functional consultant, or other professional who wants to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data, creating simple app experiences, or developing business enhancements to Microsoft cloud solutions.
About the Exam
Exam PL-900 focuses on knowledge needed to describe the value of Power Platform services and of extending solutions; describe Power Platform administration and security; describe Common Data Service, Connectors, and AI Builder; identify common Power BI components; connect to and consume data; build basic dashboards with Power BI; identify common Power Apps components; build basic canvas and model-driven apps; describe Power Apps portals; identify common Power Automate components; build basic flows; describe Power Virtual Agents capabilities; and build and publish basic chatbots.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification, demonstrating your understanding of Power Platform’s core capabilities–from business value and core product capabilities to building simple apps, connecting data sources, automating basic business processes, creating dashboards, and creating chatbots. With this certification, you can move on to earn specialist certifications covering more advanced aspects of Power Apps and Power BI, including Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate and Power Platform Data Analyst Associate. See full details at: microsoft.com/learn