Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-303—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of architecting high-value Microsoft Azure solutions for your organization or customers. Designed for modern IT professionals, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Expert level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
• Implement and monitor an Azure infrastructure
• Implement management and security solutions
• Implement solutions for apps
• Implement and manage data platforms
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Assumes you are an IT professional who wants to demonstrate your ability to design modern Microsoft Azure solutions involving compute, network, storage, and security
About the Exam
Exam AZ-303 focuses on knowledge needed to implement cloud infrastructure monitoring, storage accounts, and VMs (Windows and Linux); automate resource deployment and configuration; implement virtual networking and Azure Active Directory; implement and manage hybrid identities; manage Azure workloads; implement Azure Site Recovery; implement application infrastructure; manage application security; implement load balancing and network security; integrate Azure virtual networks with on-premises networks; implement and manage Azure governance solutions; manage Role-Based Access Control; implement application infrastructure and container-based apps; implement NoSQL and Azure SQL databases; and implement Azure SQL database managed instances.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam and Exam AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert credential, demonstrating your expertise in compute, network, storage, and security for designing and implementing modern cloudbased solutions that run on Microsoft Azure.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learn
|Autor||Mike Pfeiffer, Derek Schauland, Nicole Stevens, Gurvinder Singh|